Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And the saga continues

My desire to become a SAHM grows stronger daily. 

Went to the doctor last night about pain in my hip, back and loss of strength and additional pains in my forearms.  I already have 2 bulging discs in my neck as it is.  Now the doctor seems to think that I have more than that lower in my spine.  So, for now, I'm going for MRI's, x-rays and blood work to see what is going on and potentially have spinal surgery in the coming months to hopefully correct this.

This all leads me to the stronger desire to stay home with my kids.  If I have to have surgery, I'll be out of commission for at least a month.  I need income.  We can't make it without the income. 

Last night two of my auctions ended.  Sadly, the one I took a loss on because of what I spent on the item originally two months ago, but at least it helps my ratings.  Six more auctions are ending today, so I've been packing them up so I can be ready to ship them out quickly.  I'm not really feeling 100% today, so I'm not sure how much I'm going to get listed on e-bay tonight, if anything. 

On the bright side, it seems two of my cats are plotting to kill my husband and I because I saw the one steal a plastic knife off the counter and drag it away......  I suppose I should be concerned about this..

No comments:

Post a Comment