Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Been a few days....

So it's been a few days since I've posted....  Wound up getting the flu and strep last week and that knocked me for a loop and been behind on a lot of things due to kids activiities, work, Easter etc.

I've been still doing a lot of reading and trying to find the best items I can in a variety of places that I can sell on E-bay to make a profit.  I'm quite fascinated with how well many of these women are doing that are stay at home mom's!  The only discouraging point I find right now is the length of time it takes to really make this a good monthly income.  Granted I know that I need to get a LOT of inventory listed into my store, it's just a matter of me getting out there and buying new things!   I still have some items at home to list up, so I've been figuring out the best way to make them sell.  Being that I got them free, any profit is great! 

Since the husband is working tonight and the kids are with their dad, my plan is to run to the thrift store to take a look around and see if there is anything good worth selling, then get many more items listed up!  My goal tonight is at least 20 postings.  I'm currently at 25 items listed.  My goal is 100.  Then I will increase from there.

I see recommendations for having at least 1,000 items in your store.... WOW!  Where in the world will I store 1,000 items in my house!!!!???  With that, I decided to try 1 item that is a dropship item to see how that goes.  If all goes well, I will order from this particular site and keep that going!  I'd rather have 1 negative feedback than have 20.  So first a tester, then move along!

Whew.... I'll post again to see where I stand again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment