Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday!!!

So far this week I've gone shopping twice for items to sell on E-Bay.  Unfortunately a few items I thought I'd make a good profit from, really won't make me a good profit.  The one item that I had listed in my store on Wednesday night, a pair of Yankee Candle votive holders, sold the following morning!  I was THRILLED about that because I had bought them for only $1.00!

Sunday I've decided to head on out kinda early and hit the flea market and then over to my favorite thrift store which has 33% off Sunday shopping on the entire store. Hopefully I walk out with LOTS of good deals!

I've been promoting myself and signing up for whatever I can to get myself exposure to my e-bay store.  It really is important to me that I succeed and get to stay home with my kids, as well as getting my husband down to just 1 job and not 3 of them to help support us.  Somebody HAS to buy my stuff right? 

Well, I'm off to do some full time work here people...  well no people yet, because no one is reading this...so far!

Go buy my stuff!  MaDSelling2011 E-Bay Store

No comments:

Post a Comment